Monday 20th April Shout Notes
- I.T. An upgrade to the wireless took place last week, we have a technician connected to our network remotely,any problems please advise IT so it can be investigated.GP
- Yr 7-8 reminder to hand in slips for the theatre trip in May. GP
- Yr 9 Ski Trip meeting to be held in the Drama Studio at Tutor time tomorrow (Tuesday 21.4.15) MV
- Welcome to our new interns HC
- German Speaking exams to be held tomorrow afternoon and Thursday, no clashes are expected SW
- Staff Meeting (not compulsory) following on from e-mail this is to be held in RB room tomorrow at 15:45 RH
- Welcome back to the Geography Field Trip staff and students RH
- Yr 8 Summertime Challenge starts today please be and remain enthusiastic meetings to be held in the Drama studio at registration and tutor time today for the relevant students. DL.
- Deadline for final exam tiers and any withdrawals to be passed to Hilary today please HP
- Art exam taking place today in Rm 10 LB
The Langtree Challenge
The Langtree Challenge Celebration
KS 3 Art Exhibition
At the end of term 2 parent’s were invited to view framed art created by students in Years 7, 8 and 9. The exhibition was a huge success and the art work on display
Some of the Bilingual Students at Langtree
The students on the Barcelona Trip are now boarding the plane on their return journey.
PTA News – update and fundraising
Year 9 Options
• KS4 Curriculum Options booklet 2023
• Options Form 2023 – DEADLINE 23rd March
The options form must be filled in using the student’s langtreeschool.com email account.
Old content that may be helpful:
• Virtual Options Evening 2021 – These presentations from 2021 are still mostly relevant and contain helpful information.
• Options Guidance Presentation for Students – Jan 2022 – This is a video of the student presentation from January 2022. Some information has changed but mostly it is still relevant.