We are justifyably proud of our extra curricula programme and the number of trips and visits we are able to offer.
We also have occassional non-uniform days – usually in aid of charity.
The dress code for these trips, visits and non-uniform days is “school appropriate clothing”
This means, students should dress professionally and appropriately and includes
- No very short skirts or shorts
- No bare mid-rifts or crop tops
- Flip-flops or backless footwear, due to health and safety issues
- No excessive make up or jewellery
- Clothing which reveals underwear
- Clothing with offensive logos