We are justifiably proud of our extra curricula programme and the number of trips and visits we are able to offer.
We also have occasional non-uniform days – usually in aid of charity.
The dress code for these trips, visits and non-uniform days is “school appropriate clothing”
This means, students should dress professionally and appropriately.
Students are not permitted to wear any of the following:
- Very short shorts or skirts
- Crop tops or tops that leave midriffs uncovered
- Flip-flops or backless footwear, due to health and safety issues
- Excessive make up or jewellery
- Clothing which reveals underwear
- Clothing with offensive or innappropriate logos