Welcome to Langtree School Admissions
(please scroll down the page to access all information)
The Langtree School PAN (Planned Admission Number) is 120
Designated feeder schools: Checkendon CE Primary School – Goring CE Primary School – Nettlebed Primary School – South Stoke Primary School – Stoke Row Primary School – Whitchurch Primary School, Woodcote Primary School. Please also refer to the Admissions Policy above.
Please see the Oxfordshire County Councils Website for details on how to apply for a place at Langtree School.
- DfE Schools Admissions Code – APPEALS
- Admissions appeals complaints
- For further information on how to appeal please click HERE.
- We have a webpage with lots of information and resources for rising Year 7 students and their parents who are joining Langtree School: HERE.
- Information about Transition Events for rising Year 7’s and parents can be found HERE.
Admission Pack for students joining Langtree School
Pack One: The Forms
- Student Enrolment Form 2022 (Compulsory)
- Information for ‘Second Parent’ 2022
- Cashless Catering 2023 (Compulsory)
- Response to Taster Day form 2022 – Rising Yr 7’s only (Compulsory)
- Library Membership Form 2023
- Music Lessons for New Starters September 2023
- Locker Request 2022
- Parents Transition Workshop Flier 2022
Pack Two: Information
- School Uniform and Equipment List 2023 for further information click HERE
- Cycle contract 2022
- Moving up to Secondary School 2022
- Learning Support Questions and Answers
- Trips and Visits Information 2023
- Useful Information & Health & Safety 2022
Copies of the school policies can be found on the policies page of the website, please click HERE to go to the policies page.
- School lunch: If your child wishes to use the school canteen, please note we operate a cashless catering system. However, whilst an account is being created for your child, please send them in with cash for the first few days of the new school term. Shortly thereafter, parents will be sent an email on how to access the account in order to add credit. Students will be able to access their account via a PIN or fingerprint depending on the option chosen. You will also be able to pay for school trips and other incidentals via your SCOPAY account .
- School Transport: for information including bus timetables please go to: https://www.oxfordshire.gov.uk/cms/content/school-bus-timetables-and-routes
- For general transport enquiries, please call: 01865 323500. (Please note, Langtree School does not procure or manage transport services. This is done by Oxfordshire County Council).
- Langtree School: Debbie Hayward, Admissions Administrator. Telephone: 01491 683364 or email: [email protected]
- Oxfordshire County Council: General Admissions Telephone: 0345 241 2487 or visit Oxfordshire County Council website at: www.oxfordshire.gov.uk/admissions or by email: [email protected]