Langtree School welcomes enquiries from all good teachers, regardless of subject specialism even if we are not currently advertising vacancies for your subject. By completing the “Expression of Interest” form you are agreeing to Langtree School keeping your details on file and using them to contact you. You can request that your details are removed at anytime by emailing Mary Taylor-Lane [email protected] All expressions of interest in working at Langtree School will be kept strictly confidential.
For further information about any of the roles advertised please contact the Headteacher’s PA Mrs Mary Taylor-Lane [email protected] or 01491 220153
Langtree School will only accept applications for vacancies on a fully completed Langtree School application form.
- Langtree School Application Form Teachers and Teaching Assistants
- Langtree School Application Form Support Staff
Completed applications should be emailed to [email protected] or by post to Mrs Mary Taylor-Lane at the school address.
Safer Recruitment: Langtree School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment.
- An enhanced DBS check will be required for all staff
- Barred list checks will be required for those working in regulated activity
- It’s an offence to seek employment in regulated activity if you’re on a barred list
- Shortlisted candidates will be asked to provide a self-declaration of their criminal record or information that would make them unsuitable for the position