Langtree School is against all forms of harassment, discrimination and intolerance. If you have any concerns about your wellbeing or another student’s wellbeing, please tell a teacher. Alternatively, you can click on HELP below. This form can be used to notify the Safeguarding Team (Ms Burman, Mrs Belcher and Ms Wood) about any concerns or incidents. An appropriate member of staff will contact you within 2 school working days.
What will we do with this information?
- We will arrange a meeting to discuss your concerns
- Sometimes just listening helps
- If we think you are at risk of harm, we would not be able to keep this confidential. But, we would manage the situation sensitively and carefully to ensure you get the appropriate support – you will be at the heart of our decisions. We will let you know what we are going to do at every step
- If we can’t help, we will contact other agencies who may be able to
- No problem is ever too small, ever too terrible, ever too silly to discuss with us