Please click below to be taken to the online payments system.
SCOPAY is now available as a mobile app
The mobile app (for payments) is now available to download on the Android and Apple Stores for SCOPAY.
This allows you to pay for trips, books and cashless catering. You can also go between accounts if you have more than one.
Below is the link for the Android Store so you can see some screenshots.
Paying for a trip or books at the same time as cashless catering
- When you make a payment for cashless catering online at the same time as paying for any trips or books, you will be asked to input your card details twice.
- This is because the bank account for cashless catering is managed by Aspens so you are making one payment to their account and then one payment to the school bank account for trips or books.
- If you log out after having only entered your card details in once you will not have paid for the second item
- You will receive a separate receipt for each total purchase; one for cashless catering and one for any trips or books bought.
- Langtree School Finance office is now able to process any refunds due back to the card you paid with for trips and books.
- The refund will be processed within 1 – 2 weeks of the refund having been agreed with Finance.
- If you have a query about a payment for cashless catering, you need to raise this with the Finance department but we cannot action the refund. We will pass the query onto Aspens who will be able to process it.
Ordering books online
When paying for revision guides and workbooks online please note the following:
- Once you’ve checked you are ordering the correct books based on the code shown on your letter, select the quantity of books required from the left hand side of the screen.
- This will populate the right hand total price box. Select Add To Basket and the books will be transferred to your basket. You can then make the payment.
If you require a password or have any queries about the payment you wish to make please email: [email protected]